“Design for Future”
The campaign, in the form of the Chalkathon 3-day workshop, is to
empower youth to address social issues through Design Education.
In “Design for the Future,” Campaign is about the potential of young minds to address social issue through Design. We provide a platform for young people to identify and address local challenges using the power of Design Education. Our mission is to cultivate the next generation of problem-solvers who can shape a brighter, more sustainable future.
Why This Campaign
- To democratise design education, making it accessible to all.
- To empower individuals to address and solve pressing social issues.
- To Encourage interdisciplinary learning, critical thinking, and creativity.
- It Inspires advocacy for positive change and community engagement.
- To Cultivate a global perspective by addressing complex global challenges.
- To Promote empathy and understanding in problem-solving.
- To foster innovation, career opportunities, and project portfolio development.
- Builds confidence and critical skills essential in today’s job market.
- Creates an inspirational environment for creativity and social impact.
- Identify Local/Global Problems: We encourage students to explore their communities, pinpoint pressing issues, and gain a deep understanding of the challenges from the people story.
- Embrace Design Thinking: Through our workshops, young people learn to think creatively, empathize with those affected, and develop innovative solutions.
- Collaborate and Connect: We foster connections among like-minded social activist , Design experts to encourage young minds to collaborate, the sharing of diverse perspectives.
- Mentorship and Certification: As a part of our campaign, Designers from the industry have the opportunity to become mentors and earn certification, with or without stipend. They will be enhancing students skills and empowering them to lead change.
Enrol For the Campaign
If you are College or Company or Institution or NGO or Group of people who wants to empower young minds by brining up social change through design tool then your free to enrol for this Design for future campaign
Benefit for Collaborator:
Will be Mentioning your logo in invitation and our social media.
- Maximum 50 people
- Minimum 20 people
- Age 16 & above can Participate
- Facility and Equipment should be available
- Willingness to Support in organising
Benefits for Participants:
- 3 Days Design Workshop
- Hands on Experience
- Industry Experts Talk
- Well Curated Curriculum
- Design Mentors Guidance
- Certificate for Participants
- Networking Opportunities
Here find how you can get involved in this #DesignForFuture campaign and become part of this social Change journey
Support As Partner by,
- Inviting People
- Providing Sponsorship
- Bringing Mentor
- Initiating Collaboration
- Involving Volunteer
- Helping us with Donations
- Providing Facilities
Join As Mentor by,
- Empowering Others
- Connect with Like-Minded Individuals
- Become Certified Mentor
- Access Our Free Study Resource
- Be part of Curriculum Development